Thursday, December 6, 2012

#22 Prepare a 4 Course Meal

For the most part, I cook fairly simple stuff and I did not even own cloth napkins until Friday. I thought it would be fun to throw a grown-up dinner party.  I invited my good friends Kirstin and Patrice along with their husbands to be my guinea pigs.

Before I start talking about the food, check-out my newly acquired fancy napkin folding skills. (tutorial here).

My daughter helped me make menus and place cards.  


Course 1
Feta and Tomato Tart (recipe here)

Course 2
Spinach Salad with Dried Cranberries and Candied Almonds (recipe here)

Course 3
Picture of Pork Wellington Recipe
Pork Wellington (recipe here) with roasted potatoes, steamed vegetables and rotkohl (recipe here)

Course 4

Key Lime Pie

Look out Top Chef-here I come!





To see where I link up or to add your party, please click here.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. pork wellington has my name all over it.

    :)

    hope you will have a chance to stop by, and today i am hosting a giveaway. hope you win! http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2012/12/personalized-lovely-giveaway.html

    peace to you.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hungry! :) Thank you for sharing this at Rustic Restorations Weekend!

    ReplyDelete