Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Star Wars Loot


We had to send all our little Padawans home with some loot.  First they got some Han Rolos from the Death Star Pinata.

They all got to take home their pool noodle and duct tape light sabers.  (I love these by the way.  We probably have at least a half dozen of the toy ones, but my boys always end up hurting each other.  They can totally go at it with these and no tears.)
Gift Bags: Princess Lay's Potato chips, Bobba Gum, and dipped pretzel Light Sabers. 

Lots more Lego Ideas (and some of my original inspiration) found here (Lego ideas) and here (Star Wars ideas).
I'm linking up to these parties here and here.

2 comments:

  1. SO fun! I bet the kids LOVED this! Thanks for sharing with the rest of us. I'm so glad you linked up at Show & Share!

    ReplyDelete